Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm never coming back if I could only get out of the bed in this room

I got Edward. I got the one I wanted. & now *I* am not so sure I want this...!?!? If it were possible for me to pay someone to figure out my brain, it would cost more money than my entire life savings.

I know that dating a guy with different interests seems fun in the begining, but after a while, it gets boring. Especially when he won't do anything you're interested in. I mean, really? How selfish, "I'm not a circus guy." But apparently *I* like the circus & you could come out of your damn shell (& hole) for something. Anything. I don't know anymore. I'm just not satisfied with anything in my life right now. I thought he could at least make one aspect of it happy, but getting him to go out or even hang out with me is like pulling teeth.

I can't even write properly anymore. All the witty, sarcastic -ness has been drained out of me. Actually, all energy has been drained out of me. I have no umph to even do school anymore, or be a good mom & play with my kid. *sigh*

I can only drunkenly dance back & forth in my living room for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment